Talk to us |Ask Us |Join Us |Useful Links
IF you'd like more information about any aspect of the Forest, contact CSCT. You can leave your request on the
response form; or phone, fax, email or mail us. For:
GENERAL INFORMATION AND MEDIA INQUIRIES - contact Alice Marie Brennan, Management Services Assistant on 01501 822015.
For specific requests about:
- OPPORTUNITIES TO JOIN LOCAL WOODLAND GROUPS OR PROJECTS - contact the relevant Community Liaison Officer:
- In Falkirk and West Lothian - Conor Lanigan;
- In North and South Lanarkshire - Linda McConaghie;
- INFORMATION ABOUT COMMUNITY EVENTS - contact:
- Community Events Officer - Heath Brown.
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR VOLUNTEER WORK, such as tree planting, pond digging, footpath construction and burn (stream) clearance throughout the Forest area - contact Donna Milne of BTCV Scotland on 01506 859125.
- ESTABLISHING, MANAGING & REGENERATING WOODLANDS, BUSINESS LANDSCAPING OR POLICY & DEVELOPMENT ISSUES in specific areas - contact the relevant Development Officer:
- In the Falkirk Council Area - Angus Duncan;
- In the North and South Lanarkshire Council Areas - Mike Batley;
- In the West Lothian Council Area - Pippa Leary.
such as :
The New Leaf (the Forest newsletter)*,
the Forest Strategy (£12.50),
the Strategy Summary (free),
CSCT Annual Reports (free) and
Annual Reviews of Progress in the Central Scotland Forest (free)
contact Alice Marie Brennan, Management Services Assistant.
* (Please note: Although single copies of The New Leaf can be provided free, subject to availability, the public can receive it regularly only if they are members of the "Friends of the Forest" scheme.)